learn to teach brilliantly!
What is CELTA?
CELTA, Certificate in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages, is developed and produced by University of Cambridge. Cambridge ESOL's CELTA high quality teaching programme can help you:
- Gain a qualification internationally recognised and in demand all over the world
- Feel more confident
- Get a better job
- Do a better job
- Develop a lifelong career
Travel and work around the world and embark on a lifelong teaching career... that is why thousands of people take CELTA every year. Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL) can be a rewarding career.
The main reason why trainees choose CELTA is that thousands of language schools, colleges, universities and teaching organisations around the world ask for CELTA when recruiting teachers, making it easier to get a teaching job anywhere.
Not all English certificates are the same...
The school is in the centre of Brussels and is easily accessible via public tranportation and is ideally located for access to European Institutions and international business. The training centre is a modern building in the heart of Brussels. Equipped with comfortable teaching rooms, a media centre, a library, it provides the perfect environment for language study.
Treviso is an attractive town in the Veneto region of north-east Italy. With cities like Venice, Verona, Padua and Asolo, all the Alps and the Adriatic Sea within a radius of 100Km. The training centre is in a very quiet building in the heart of Treviso, less than 10 minutes from the train station, local bus station and the intercity coach station. The centre offers spacious classrooms, a study area, a library and well equipped rooms.
• You can get a CELTA certificate from the comfort of your home!
• You save on travel and accommodation costs.
• Your certificate is identical to that of a face-to-face course.
• You will learn strategies for teaching online as well as teaching face-to-face.
• All the skills you will learn on the course are easily transferable to a face-to-face environment.
• You will work with course participants who come from an eclectic mix of nationalities and backgrounds.
• You will receive high level of support and guidance from our tutors.
• You will receive friendly career advice on working face-to-face and online.
CELTA ONLINE 2020
5 Week Course: Monday - Friday 9AM - 5PM CET
Part Time Course: Fridays 2PM - 9PM CET